Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Jay's 9 Month Update



Who knew having a 8+ Month old could be so exhausting?
Everyone but me? Oh, cool. 



I have seen the most change in Jay this month since he was
first born. He has gone from army crawling
to legit crawling and pulling up on 
everything in our house and standing on his own (kind of).
Can you tell how much busier I am now??
Hence the extremely late update this month.
My Bad.




He now eats all sorts of things (basically whatever we are eating). 
He drinks from a straw sippy cup and has started to
be a lot more vocal. He loves to say "dada" 
at everything. I don't think he knows
what it means yet, so Im holding off on 
saying those were his first words. Sorry Scottie. 



I THINK I'm seeing a little tooth coming in, finally. 
Evidently, Scottie and I were both late to 
get teeth and it seems like
Jay is definitely taking after us. 

Before our walk...

After the walk...

Since Jay has been a mover and a shaker
this month, I haven't had very much time
to take my usual pics of him. Im too busy making sure he 
doesn't eat it when he stands
against different household furniture pieces. 



I put him in the Church nursery for the first time this month. 
I know. Im late to that party, but I'm 
also a new mom who gets anxiety thinking 
about him not being watched every second. 
He's done pretty well (that's what they tell me, at least). 
I know it is good for him to be around other little ones,
but I will admit I had to fight REAL hard
to not cry right in the middle of the nursery
when I dropped him off for the first time. 
Oh mommyhood, you have changed me so much. 

Happy nine months to our crazy, sweet, determined
little boy. We fall more in love with you
every day!



No comments:

Post a Comment