Thursday, January 8, 2015

Jay's 8 Month Update


Gosh, it feels like I blinked and my little baby has grown so much. 




This month was lots of fun because it was Jay's first Christmas. I made sure to decorate my house as festive as I could because Jay will notice, of course! Scottie put up lights outside because we thought Jay would love it... I tried to tell him that Jay also loves when I buy new shoes, but he didn't fall for it. We had a long Christmas day going to both Grandparent's houses, but Jay was a trooper with only one very short nap in the car for the day. He got so many great gifts, but his favorite toy is still anything that has a tag attached to it. Figures. 








Santa came =)

...he approved





Jay's Aunt Collins is leaving for a year long missions trip in a few days. He's going to miss her so much!! 

Is there an army crawl race we can enter him in? If so, he will smoke everyone! He can stand up on his own now and as of just a few days ago can also pull up on his own. Wahhhhhh! 

The whole separation anxiety is getting real in this house. If I walk out of his sight he freaks. Its awesomeeeeeeeeeeee. 


Jay is officially a fan of food now. He LOVES extra steamed broccoli & mashed potatoes among many other things. We're trying those puffs now, but he has briefly choked on a few of them which has almost made my heart stop, but we persevered. 



We are so blessed to be able to watch Jay grow and learn every day. He is just the BEST. 

We love you, buddy! 






No comments:

Post a Comment